Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dream Log

I GOT ESS EYE SEE KAY. What does that spell? Yes, Sick :(
Sighhhhhhz0rs. How? Because of work. I had no idea how chilly it got at 8pm!! Before I knew it I was shivering like crazy in my break and when I put on a jacket, it was kind of too late and I resulted to more shivering. then I was let go early and walked back 10 mins in the dark cold. Hurr.... but I needed a walk so meh :]
Blah, net cut as I start this? *will continue tomorrow morning*
So here I am continuing. Saw Despicable Me today. Wasn't too bad! It was really, really cute and funny. But I kind of wished there was just that little bit more oomph in the climax. Afterwards we went to see the crane machines.


AHAHAHAHA. CINDY FIT IN PLEASE AND PULL OUT SOME 8D?

Was great to see everyone again ^^ Even though half of us did like nothing for half the day. Sorry I'm not so entertaining guys Dx

So wth, it's 17th and I haven't uploaded fb pic......... *goes to do*and done. Ugh I hate being sick. I haven't been sick in a while so I'm taking it pretty hard atm. Also working tomorrow @ 6am. Whoop.... *will die*
Oh I also just realised I won't be able to colour Vanessa's Macbeth fanart in. Boo I only got as far as the base colours for the hair down :(


I love how it turned out. Macbeth on the left, Lady Macbeth in the middle, Duncan on the right. LOOOOOL Poor Duncan.

I've moved on from P3P for now because I'm sick of grinding, but I got up to Tartarus Floor 240 something and Level 70 character. Now playing Birth by Sleep and possibly struggling, but hey, this is my first KH game and this is a prequel so I'm in a somewhat chronological order :D

Terra isn't bad and it's fun to play Disney x hot KH designs!

Ah, friendship ;A;

I've also started a Dream Log where I write down my dreams to see how many I have, can remember (or forget), and recollect :]

2 comments:

  1. Birth By Sleep is a good Choice of a game, and the one on PS3 is the prequel to this game LOL!

    I still don't like Terra, he's too much like Riku =[

    Get well soon though ok? =] I hope to see you soon ^___^ and then we can play BBS together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT BBS! DAMN THE PRICE TAG ON PSPs!!!

    ReplyDelete